As we near the end of another year, I begin to consider, what has passed and what might come.
Consider these following questions as you think about the year, 2010.
1. What one thing has brought you the most delight in the last year?
2. What one thing has brought you the most sadness in the last year?
3. What one thing are you glad to see come to a close at the end of the year?
Now take a look towards the year to come.
1. What do you hope to accomplish in the year to come?
2. What mistake do you hope not to make in 2011?
3. How will you live to glorify God in 2011?
I’ll share my thoughts on tomorrows blog post. Till then, Happy New Year!